Download the ADA Patient Screening Form
To our valued patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines responsibly. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same - our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and it is designed so that the care you receive is both safe and comfortable. As such, we want to inform you about the infection control procedures we are following in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control guidelines set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We closely monitor changes in the regulations of these agencies so that we can adjust our practice protocols accordingly. We do this to ensure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agency’s recommendations.
Below are the changes we have implemented to protect you, our patients, and staff when it is time for your next appointment:
- Our office will reach out to you 1-2 days prior to your next appointment to ask a series of screening questions. Upon arrival, you will be asked the same screening questions.
- When you arrive, please call the office so we can ensure the waiting room is clear.
- Please arrive wearing a mask or a face cover.
- We will check your temperature on arrival.
- The number of staff you interact with in-person will intentionally be limited.
- You will be provided with hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other locations throughout the office to use as needed.
- We recommend bringing your own pen to fill out paperwork.
- Our reception area no longer contains magazines, brochures, or handouts.
- Appointments will be spread-out to maintain social distancing, and to allow for appropriate disinfection between appointments.
- All members of our team are regularly tested for COVID-19. All results have been negative to date.
- All our staff members are screened daily upon arrival for symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Additional disinfection and sanitization procedures have been implemented.
- Multiple high-power medical grade HEPA air filtration units have been purchased for the office.
- A ULV cold fogger has been purchased and included into our infection control process.
- All our team members are well trained and up-to-date on the most recent OSHA and CDC guidelines, wear proper PPE including face shields, and take extra steps to protect your safety.
We look forward to seeing you soon. If you have any questions about the steps we take to keep you and our team safe, please contact me directly at DrNima@nimadmd.com. To make an appointment, please call our office at (310) 458-8811.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice.
Dr. Nima Mashkouri and Team
TOP RATED DENTIST IN SANTA MONICA
Nima Mashkouri, DMD
Dr. Nima Mashkouri defines and shapes his role in dentistry by keeping patients happy and healthy. Open communication is encouraged by his friendly personality and consideration for each person's needs. All the while his patients comfortably relax in a stress-free environment while he works efficiently and effortlessly to make each visit a pleasant one.